Hampton Public Library
Feb. 7, 2018 - The City of Hampton now has four new locations where residents can get help from trained individuals when using a computer, completing job applications, creating resumes or connecting with other employment services online.
Feb. 1, 2018 - Come watch the movie "Marshall," starring Chadwick Boseman, at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 20, at Hampton's Main Library, 4207 Victoria Blvd.
Learn about the influential African-American historian and writer Carter G. Woodson in the skit "Dr. Carter G. Woodson: The Father of Black History," 6:15-8 p.m. Feb. 28 at Hampton's main library. The show will be performed by seven local teens. Read on...
- Feb 28
- New books; eBooks; paperbacks; books on individual MP3 players, audiocassettes, or CD's; music CD's; DVDs; large-print books; research material; and programs and activities
- Can't wait for that best-seller? The Rental Collection is funded by the Friends of the Hampton Public Library ($1/week; no holds, no renewals)
- Free public computers (15¢/page to print) & wireless internet
- Resources for adults, teens and children include programs, book clubs, reading lists and research tools
Use the library from your own home
- CATALOG browsing and reserves
- E-BOOK check out
- ONLINE SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Phone Renewals 757-727-1332 or 757-727-1330
- BOOPSIE — the app does it all from your cell!
Support your library
Be a pal. Join the Friends of the Library!